Tuesday 18 January 2011

Family shoot in the Rossendale countryside

Well, what a great time I had on a lovely family shoot in Bacup, Lancashire with Liz, Dave, Jack and Amber Mae. The shoot was to celebrate the recent arrival of baby Amber Mae into the family and the location was on a walk near their Bacup home on a beautiful Sunday morning.


A lady always likes to look her best... so Liz had asked me to come along to do a natural, low-key make-up for the shoot. And what an honour it was - I had a great time and really felt like part of the family. It was a shame when it was all over!

For Liz's make-up I used Bobbi Brown skin foundation and creamy concealer, Clinique loose powder in Translucent Invisible and a little MAC Matte Bronze. On her eyes I used Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in Bone with a little MAC Satin Taupe along the lashline and in the socket for definition, finishing off with Diorshow Iconic black mascara. For a nice rosy colour on the cheeks I used Bobbi Brown in Tawny. On her lips I used Bobbi Brown Pot rouge in Cabo Coral with a little Dior Addict ultra gloss in 257 for a bit of understated glamour.


Liz was such a pleasure to work with and she has such a wonderful, happy family - it was an absolute pleasure to spend time with them all! Can't wait to do it again sometime ;o)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment